An Analytical Chemist is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based multinational pharmaceutical client. The person will provide analytical support to manufacturing and laboratory teams for new and existing products. This is a fixed term contract for 18 to 24 months.
Role of this position
- Build analytical expertise and demonstrate strong data-driven decision-making and problem-solving capabilities.
- Deep Expertise in a variety of analytical techniques, including chromatography, mass spectrometry and physical chemistry technologies.
- Develop the analytical control strategy (including method development and evaluation) for new projects.
- PhD or MSc in Analytical Chemistry
- Industrial experience relevant to the listed responsibilities is desirable but not essential.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)