An Analytical Chemist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based client for a 12 month contract. If you are interested in getting a position with a leading Medical Device Multinational company, then this is the position for you.
Role of this position
- Analyse samples from various phases of the manufacturing process
- Use analytical techniques and instrumentation mainly HPLC based using Empower 3 software
- Interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data
- Report analytical results
- Develop techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Liaise with chemists and production personnel to ensure compliance and efficiencies are met.
- Be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues
- Support the batch release process
- Support the QA dept in the preparation for and during inspections.
- Support new product introductions from a QA perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Chemistry background
- The motivation and ability to troubleshoot HPLC issues and investigations
- Theoretical knowledge of HPLC technique
- The ability to develop and validate new methods
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)