An Analytical Chemistry Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based Manufacturing client. This is a 12 month contract If you have experience on Agilent HPLC and GC analysis then this is the position for you !!!!
Role of this position
- Responsible for the adequate follow-up on results of proficiency tests and interlaboratory comparisons. Responsible for performing root cause analysis in case of poor results and in applying corrective action.
- Responsible for the correct and cost-efficient functioning of the laboratory, including personnel safety, availability of equipment to carry out analyses, internal and external quality control.
- Responsible for the analytical competence of technicians to perform the required analysis.
- Responsible for the correct and on time reporting of results to customers and the follow-up of any customer complaints.
- Manage the technicians' training plan and development needs
- Select, organize and follow up analyses performed by subcontracted labs.
- Responsible for the proper implementation and regular update of the laboratory quality system in accordance with the clients GLP Standards.
- Develop and maintain competent professionals in the laboratories.
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent
- Lab experience in performing analyses in the specific area of competence
- Demonstrated leading of Laboratory Technicians
- Experience with Aglients HPLC and GC Analysis is desirable
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)