PRINCIPAL ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational BioTech client in Limerick.
The PRINCIPAL ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST will play a leading role in the establishment of the In-Process analytics team in the Process Sciences department.
Role of this position
- Applying an excellent knowledge of latest industry trends you will be responsible for developing/optimizing in-process analytical methods to provide quick and reliable directional data to support complex investigations and laboratory studies within the process sciences department.
- Implementation of automated and high-throughput analytical methods to assess product quality attributes of mAbs will be a priority for the position. Previous experience in such technologies is highly desirable.
- Create/Review/Approve new test methods and assays.
- Ensure robust and timely sample management procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working knowledge of industry trends and developments in the analytics space.
- Liaise with other analytical groups internally to ensure best practice is followed.
- Lead technical troubleshooting and laboratory investigations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for PS analysts. As a principal analytical development scientist, you will be central in growing and developing the new in-process analytics group.
- Position requires very strong technical skills in combination with excellent communication capability. You will be expected to clearly and effective liaise with senior department management on a regular basis.
- Requires Ph.D in Analytics, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Requires MSc in Analytics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 9+ years of relevant experience.