Analytical Support Scientist
|Title||:||Analytical Support Scientist|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- Responsibility for all aspect of analytical support through development, clinical and commercial stage of new Drug Products. This involves method development and validation, testing of clinical materials and support to launch of the product.
- Ensuring all analytical activities comply with cGMP.
- Supports/leads the development and optimisation of reliable, validated, analytical methods to characterise the quality attributes of drug substances and products for all projects.
- Responsible for testing of drug substances and products to be used in post-proof of concept clinical supplies.
- Assures that appropriate information on the quality of excipients and in-process control points is provided to support process optimisation studies with a clear linkage to Quality by Design and regulatory filing requirements.
- Leads the transfer of analytical methods, specifications and development knowledge for the drug substance and product.
- Establish relationships with key Supply and outsourcing partners that facilitate a clear understanding of analytical issues and product timelines.
- Continually executes the analytical elements of project to assure attention to critical issues and appropriate resourcing (by supporting functions) to meet project needs and timelines.
- Maintains outside contacts in the scientific community, universities, government and other outside laboratories in relation to analytical chemistry. Monitor industry trends, new technology initiatives and worldwide analytical regulatory guidance
- BSc in Analytical Chemistry, or related discipline
- 5+ Years experience in analytical biochemistry or related pharmaceutical drug development
- Bioassay experience
- Method development
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.