A Design Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based Medical Device client. If you are a Mechanical Engineer with Design experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical then this is the position for you !!!
- Develops single-use systems designs based on user and process requirements:
- Creates detailed product specifications which meet user requirement specifications (URS) while allowing for lean production and cost-effective solutions.
- Analyses product specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced via existing component portfolio ( Design Space), processing facilities and techniques.
- Prepares process flow diagrams (PFDs), specification prints featuring detailed Bills of Materials, comprehensive URS responses and other documents necessary for completion of projects.
- Generates pricing based on value engineering principals in concert with Global Finance and Accounting.
- Manages library of single-use componentry for use in single-use assemblies.
- Supports single-use systems production
Provides pre and post-sale product support for single-use systems
A Honours Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology, Materials Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
Ability to utilize basic computer skills is essential including the use of word-processing, spreadsheets.
Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to various tasks.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Experience in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical or a manufacturing industry.
AutoCAD and 3D modelling software experience.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to tasks such as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)