CareerWise has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a growing and dynamic Clare based business. The role will primarily support the Internal Finance function but may also involve similar duties and responsibilities in respect of their client portfolio.
- Preparing bank account opening documentation.
- Administering bank accounts online including the set-up of payments, beneficiaries, etc.
- Processing bank transactions into the accounting system.
- Processing POs and sales orders into the accounting system.
- Maintaining client debtors and creditors ledgers.
- Maintaining client fixed asset register.
- Transaction management and co-ordination, including printing, review where appropriate and arranging for signing of transaction documents.
- Preparing VAT returns and tax registration or other forms as may be required.
- Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with preparation of management accounts.
- Assist with preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation and filing of reviewed taxation returns, including corporation tax, VAT etc.
- Preparing audit files and liaising with third party auditors and managing the audit process in line with reporting timelines.
- Ideally a part qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA.
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)