An Assistant Production Planner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with a rapidly growing manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- In conjunction with the Senior Planner schedule and maintain daily/weekly production planning activities
- Review and agree monthly volume & capacity requirements for all customers
- Monitor daily production output
- Monitor stock levels and prioritise production as appropriate
- Maintain master schedule
- Produce production reports daily and weekly
- This position also will have responsibility for managing the cleaning team on a Friday - creating schedules, auditing and coaching staff in all aspects of washdown process
- Strong understanding of supply chain and cycles
- Strong admin support experience
- Able to manage people
- Able to work on own initiative
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)