An Associate Director of Process Safety Management is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary based multinational Pharmaceutical client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
Role of this position
PSM Implementation and Verification in the following areas:
- Process safety compliance and industrial process safety-related consensus standards (OSHA, HSE, NFPA, ANSI, FM Global, API, ASME, ATEX, SEVESO, AIChE, IChemE, etc.)
- Hazard analysis methods and risk assessments.
- Other PSM program elements such as Process Design and Control, Process Information, Process Specific Training, Operating Procedures, Management of Change, Prestart Safety Review, Mechanical Integrity, Incident Investigation, Fire Protection/Loss Prevention and Emergency Response, etc.
- >5 years of process safety experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, petrochemical or process related industry.
- Preferred: Certification or registration as a Professional Engineer, Certified Safety Professional or Certified Process Safety Auditor.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)