An Associate Manager Technical Training (Instructional Design) is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based biotech client.
Role of this position
- Establish and develop instructional design standards, development models and socialise best practices across the organisation
- Oversee Technical Training content within the learning management system, ensure content development is managed and completed to support overall training needs to departments.
- Manage a team of Technical Training personnel responsible for eLearning content development.
- Development and implementation of evaluation strategies to determine effectiveness of training.
- Provide guidance to individual managers and employees to conduct training needs analysis to identify learning requirements by role and task.
- Seek out and integrate novel learning technologies & training methodologies
- Bachelors degree in related field and 6+ years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with HTML and web development (e.g. HTML 5, CSS, and Java Script)
- Experience with e-Learning software (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite)
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)