An Associate Category Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Main scope is to manage global and/or regional categories. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualification and quality. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Responsible for developing & executing detailed category strategy.
- Conduct or support negotiations and supplier selection.
- Responsible for delivering category productivity through price, value analysis (VA) or continuous improvement projects.
- Support Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and quarterly supplier reviews for all strategic suppliers within the assign categories.
- Responsible for leading the Category Transformation Program.
- DETAILED SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related field
- Min 2 years Procurement Sourcing experience
- Demonstrate competence in negotiating skills and assessing vendors.
- Supplier Relationship Management / Supplier Risk Management / Preferred Supplier Selection
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience coordinating, facilitating discussions, consultation and conflict resolution skills
- Professional communication; both verbal and written are required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)