An Associate Director - QC Labs is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based Biopharma client.
Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Provides leadership, direction and governance for the QCL facility
- Build the organisation with the necessary capability, capacity and culture to operate this facility to the highest standards of excellence
- Recruits and develops team members to deliver scientific excellence in analytical sciences.
- Develops future leaders within the function and facility.
- Manages one of the QCL teams (Bioanalytical, Chemistry, Microbiological, or QCL systems and compliance) to ensure delivery of operational and scientific excellence.
- Has a business management, site management and team management role (consistent with the Associate Director position across site)
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Engineering or related discipline
- Management experience of a GMP QC laboratory is a distinct advantage
- Experience in leadership of a cross functional team
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 086- 0727776 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)