Associate Director Demand Planning is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The purpose of this role is to mature and manage demand planning and forecasting activity for finished goods globally utilizing deployed processes to execute S&OP activity in order to ensure product availability for our patients. This role is responsible for building a comprehensive demand plan. This involves the development, validation and circulation of the consensus based global forecast which reflects the regional demand requirements.
Role of this position
- Lead creation of demand forecasts/plans with markets at multiple levels of aggregation over a 5 year time horizon while strictly adhering to the monthly demand planning calendar
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data with markets, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile variances and refine the forecast while understating and explaining error drivers
- Utilize a collaborative approach by working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing and Trade/Customer Operations to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used to build demand forecasts
- Use and maintain demand planning software as the primary forecasting system/tool
- 10 years years plus relevant experience in related field.
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
- Bachelor's or advance degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Management is preferred
- Extensive forecasting and demand planning expertise.
- Possess strong understanding and application of forecasting principles, concepts, practices in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Exceptional analytics capability
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)