An Associate Director of Quality Risk Management (QRM) is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Provide leadership to the Global Quality Risk Management team. Manage and continually improve Quality Risk Management (QRM) system supporting groups identified in the summary.
- Formulate risk management strategies, principles, methods and tools, and document in appropriate policies, procedures, and reports.
- Educate and train staff in quality risk management principles and practices and act as a subject matter expert and resource for QRM matters.
- Manage and lead data driven risk assessments (risk identification, analysis and ranking).
- Responsible to develop and manage data analysis and statistical tools used to support quality risk management activities.
- Oversee QRM program to ensure risk assessments are conducted as required frequencies and manage the overall process, tasks, and communications
- BS/BA in Life Sciences with 10+ years of relevant progressive experience in QA/QRM/Manufacturing/Validation within the Pharma / Biopharma industry.
- Previous Quality and or Risk Management experience required.
- Must possess effective and positive leadership skills including effective team work and collaboration, engagement, negotiation, impact change, escalation, transparent, and identifying issues and solutions
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)