Associate Director, Statistical Programming is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based client.
Role of this position
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Development staff to meet project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Generates or oversees the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, figures, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Anticipates resource needs and works with management and HR to ensure adequate long-term resource allocation within a therapeutic project.
- Initiates contracts and oversees work utilizing external resources.
- Manage a team of statistical programmers and/or contractors.
- Ensures programming and corresponding documentation is completed in a manner that is consistent with departmental procedures.
- Directs the design and/or coding of analysis files.
- Oversees and is responsible for all pediatric programming activities within the Virology therapeutic area projects or equivalent.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Data Science or a related field
- Excellent people and communication skills
- 10 years experience in an Analytics role of which 5 should be within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to manage, prioritize and lead numerous projects simultaneously
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)