An Associate MES Manager is required is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mid West based Biotech Client. Exciting opportunity for a MES professional to join a leading company . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Coordinate the needs of functional groups and establish the priorities for MES requirements, system design and implementation and assign appropriate projects to group.
- Conduct requirement and design session with users as needed for continuous process improvement
- Review company documentation including SOPs, requirements and Manufacturing Batch Records to assess MES impact
- Develop strong business relationships with Clinical and Commercial groups to attain a solid understanding of their goals and objectives for better support with MES capabilities.
- Develop strong business relationships with Quality Assurance and Material Management for an understanding of their goals and objectives for alignment with MES capabilities
- Develop a strong business relationship with Information Technology to cultivate a solid understanding of roles and responsibilities with MES implementation and maintenance
- Align MES Support team's business practices with Clinical and Commercial objectives to pro-actively anticipate future needs and create solutions to address them
- Assume responsibility for maintenance including all future upgrades, enhancements and validations as needed and approved by senior management. Work with system vendor to guarantee MES is up to date and can easily meet current and future business needs.
- Provide MES team members with guidance and support to ensure that they have the skills and tools required to consistently support business needs and individual professional goals.
- Support multiple instances of MES throughout the Regeneron IOPS organization
- Review and approve MES Change Controls & ensure GxP compliance
- BA/BS in engineering, biological or physical science, computer science, or information technology required.
- 6 years of relevant experience including 2 years of experience working with MES or manufacturing systems within a life science manufacturing environment
- MES system configuration experience
- Experience in programming automation systems (DCS) and SQL preferred
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)