An Associate Manager - CMC Programme Management is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
The Associate Manager uses program management knowledge within the drug development industry to plan and own the progress of assigned CMC programmes
Role of this position
- Utilizes program management best practices to ensure programs meet scope, budget, and timeline while ensuring quality. Identifies and anticipates CMC-related risks/constraints to timing and resources.
- Develops strategic program vision, independently engages cross-functionally and consistently represents complex CMC strategies with minimal guidance.
- Consistently engages senior management to drive strategy across and up through the organisation.
- Negotiates and resolves complex issues, while maintaining what's best for the program and the CMC team.
- Serves as primary point of contact between cross-functional areas to facilitate the advancement of programs
- Leads a program team with shared resources in a matrix style organisation
- Facilitates and leads communication between global functional areas and corporate partners
- Identifies and resolves individual and team performance issues.
- Develops tools and mechanisms for monitoring progress and drives effective out of the box problem solving with cross-functional teams and area managers.
- Provides support and training for Program Management systems including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting.
- Requires BSc/BEng in scientific subject area or related field with 7+ years of relevant work experience in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- 3+ years of related program management experience.
- PMP certification or MBA a plus.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)