An Associate Manager QC Micro Biology is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based biotech client.
Role of this position
- Manage a team of laboratory analysts within the QC microbiology department involved in the analysis of raw materials, intermediates (in process) and bulk drug substance in a cGMP regulatory environment.
- Responsible for all QC microbiological aspects of cGMP compliance and sample analysis.
- Design and oversee microbiological validations as needed for drug substance, in-process controls and buffers.
- Manage the design, validation and execution of the clean utilities qualification and re-qualification program.
- Support manufacturing personnel in the identification of microbiological root cause analysis and provide technical advice on QC related topics as needed.
- BS/BA in Microbiology or closely related field
- 6+ years' experience in microbiology lab, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry with
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role in microbiology laboratory management.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)