An Associate Manager of Supply Planning is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational client.
Role of this position
- The main focus of this role is to be accountable for the overall supply plan quality signal within the organisation and 3rd party suppliers
- Responsibility also for measuring the performance of the execution of the supply plan in meeting the demand requirements
- The role will interface with production site lead and IBP leads to ensure the site is providing a high quality integrated supply plan
- This is a first line management role with accountability for supply planners and supply analyst roles within a unit in the business
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain Management
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation
- English speaking with an additional language preferable
- Minimum of 3 years in Production Planning/Engineering/Purchasing roles
- Demonstrated a readiness for first line management role based on previous performance and maturity
- Production line or engineering practical experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of S&OP and IBP Processes and the role of supply planning within the overall process
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)