Associate QA Specialist - Batch Release
|Title||:||Associate QA Specialist - Batch Release|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Review of QC related release data.
- Documentation review.
- Compilation of deviation, change control & batch record reports to support disposition.
- Perform status labeling of product as required.
- Represent Quality Assurance in support of deviations, CAPAs, etc., as required.
- Provides consultation or advice in alignment with QA policies.
- Review, edit, or approve controlled documents.
- Interacts with various departments to ensure batch release deliverables are met.
- Understanding of biologics manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail essential.
- Requires good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross functionally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Ability to learn and utilize computerized systems for daily performance of tasks.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field and minimum 2 year relevant experience.
- Relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org