An Associate Scientist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based rapidly growing multi national company who is a global leader in biomedicines.
This Assoc Scientist will be part of a team responsible for early and late development new product introduction, and new technology introduction, and for drug substance and drug product clinical release and stability testing.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Role of this position
- Perform bioanalytical and physical tests according to procedures in a timely and organized fashion.
- Assist with transfers (NPI & NTI).
- Generation of data and interpretation of results within required due dates for release and stability.
- Perform data review, interpretation and trending.
- Assist with early phase method development and optimization.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Perform investigations; invalid assays, laboratory events and deviations where required.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
- Train / coach other lab personnel.
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biotechnology or a related scientific field.
- Expertise in 'large molecule' (Biologics) field is required.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Customer focus and result driven.
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 087-1164019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)