Associate Sourcing Director is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
Associate Sourcing Director will be responsible to develop & lead the local sourcing strategies within the direct materials supply for manufacturing operations in BioTech.
Role of this position
- Identifies and resolves unique situations of substantial significance in the sourcing spend under management
- Applies ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution
- Uses independent judgement, sophisticated thought leadership,and development skills to execute tasks and drive the local Sourcing team. Either directly or through a matrix structure, manages teams of professional level employees responsible for performing sourcing tasks to carry out local sourcing and supply management tasks
- Serve as the SS&P leader for the associated local governance forums which may include Joint Operating Committee and Annual/Semi-Annual Business Review Meetings
- Directs local country market sourcing & supplier relationship activities which serve the needs of the business units.
- Responsible for local contractual agreements, works with internal legal department, and drives any changes that are critical.
- Bachelor's plus 10 years of relevant, progressive experience within procurement, to preferrably include 7 years directly in sourcing Pharma/Biotech.
- Prior cGMP experience in biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and / or medical device industry is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple spend categories and strategic sourcing teams
- 2 years or more of supervisory experience and/or demonstrated experience leading a matrix team
- Working knowledge with sourcing contracting tools, ERP's, and eRFx systems preferred. (Oracle, Zycus, GEP, Ariba, Other)
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)