A firm based in Galway is looking to add an ambitious Audit Senior to their growing and progressive team.
Working as part of a team, this role will undertake a full range of audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting. You will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on larger and complex jobs.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients.
- To perform all aspects of the risk-based audit process ensuring files are completed on time and within agreed fee budgets.
- To prepare and review audit paper works
- To preparing and review statutory compliant financial statements
- To supervise and review the work undertaken by audit trainees
- Honours University graduate who is qualified in ACA, ACCA or similar
- At least 3 years accountancy practice experience
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and meet deadline
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)