An Automation Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Limerick based Biotech Company on a 12 month contract.
Role of this position
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with all aspects of Quality for Automation.
- Responsible for completing periodic preventative maintenance tasks on Automation Control Systems.
- Reviewing and maintain procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance program ensuring adherence to timelines
- Coordinate Compliance activities with and engage with cross functional teams
- Primary qualification in Science/Engineering/IT discipline.
- You will have previous experience working within the regulated Pharma/Biotech industries
- Direct experience and knowledge of automation platform desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and investigation skills.
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)