Automation Controls Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based Client.The Automation Systems / Controls Engineer works with technical team members to maintain, repair, troubleshoot and develop systems architecture within allocated timeframes and cost constraints.
Role of this position
- Provide PLC programming, Visions Systems, SCADA systems installation, networks, set-up, configurations, calibrations, troubleshooting and fault-finding support.
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Be willing to travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor / customer sites.
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Degree in electronic engineering, controls engineering, software engineering or similar discipline.
- Experience of PLC programming essential and Vision Systems and SCADA systems installation highly desirable.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)