An Automation Infrastructure Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based multinational client for a 12 month contract.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for providing highly effective process automation systems for a biopharmaceutical production facility.
Role of this position
- Perform the administratio , change, configuration, integration, maintenance, programming and qualification of assigned Historical Data Systems and SQL Databases in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment
- Maintain assigned GMP automation systems in a current, secure and validated state in accordance with regulatory standards and requirements
- Support site manufacturing, safety, quality and environmental automation and related information needs
- Install, maintain and inspect control system and client-server installations throughout the facility. Inspect and review process automation installations throughout the facility. Inspect and review process automation installations for design and troubleshooting purposes.
- Perform periodic evaluation reports on system operation.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Historian System configuration, qualification, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and working in a team-based environment
- Proficient in English, both oral and written, and sound technical writing skills
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office and Project Management Tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project) required
- Ability to understand and update P&ID's and automation design specifications
- Experience with cGMP and validation in biopharmaceutical operations
- Historical Data System Administration: GE Proficy, FactoryTalk, OSI PI, Yokogawa
- VMWare Server Installation, service and support
- Historian Applications installation, service and support
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)