An experienced Automation Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based medical device manufacturing multinational client.
Role of this position
- Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high-speed device integration.
- Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment.
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications.
- Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent with
5/6 years experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz Safety PLCs and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software.
- Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial
- Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)