Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our for our South-East based client. The Automation Engineer monitors the quality and efficiency performance of assigned product lines and provides support in driving continuous improvement through process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
Role of this position
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA's, PFMEA's DOE's etc.).
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Honours Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-6 years' experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing experience).
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)