An Automation Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Clare based pharma client on a 12 months contract position.
Role of this position
- Responsible for automation support on Vendor Packaged Equipment, Building Management Systems, and Environmental Monitoring System, including monitoring, maintaining, trouble shooting and investigating control system hardware, wiring, and instrumentation.
- Develop, review and/or approve Preventive Maintenance Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, IQ/OQs, commissioning protocols, user requirement specifications, acceptance test plans, Functional Specifications, Design Specifications, and drawings and diagrams.
- Work with site Quality and Computer System Validation personnel to ensure automation and control system GMP compliance.
- Implement and complete change controls, CAPAs, and Deviations for automated GMP systems and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university in mechanical, chemical, or electrical disciplines with minimum 2 to 5 years' experience, supporting or developing automated systems.
- Strong understanding of automation standards and architecture addressing batch process control, such as S88, and related automation systems, including process control systems, manufacturing execution systems and process data historians
- Experience in pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical drug substance manufacturing environments and processes.
- Proven programming and maintenance experience with DCS, PLCs and Software applications, ideally across a number of industrial platforms
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)