An Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Waterford based Global Healthcare Leader on a permanent basis.
Role of this position
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA's, PFMEA's DOE's etc.).
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
- Monitors the additive manufacturing process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues.
- Manage assigned project budgets; liaise with Customers and Contractors
- Honours Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-6 years' experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience/medical device manufactuting would be an advantage).
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills and strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)