Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based client. New Products and line expansions continues to bring new products to the site. Multiple Automation roles available for all levels of experience. This is a 12 month contract role with a decent hourly rate on offer.
Role of this position
- Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers.
- Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area's Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities. Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications.
- 3-5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage
- Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems
- Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)