Automation Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational Life Science client for Limerick site. Contract position.
The Machine Safety Automation Engineer will ensure changes are designed, developed and implemented in safety compliant manner while driving and developing own and business awareness of machine safety requirements.
Role of this position
Main Duties &
- Ensure changes meets corporate and regulatory requirements from a Machine Safety & Risk Management perspective
- Develop / Approve of Design and qualification of machine safety changes.
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
- Manage essential project documentation from design through to inspection and verification documentation ensuring cross functional alignment.
- Standardisation of vendor quality of safety documentation design through to build.
- Maintain a high standard of documentation in relation to all activities
- Promote a proactive EHS Culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Third level qualification Degree in Engineering with a background in Electrical Engineering and machine safety a distinct advantage
- 5/6 years' experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong Safety PLC experience in Allen Bradley GuardLogix, Pilz.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
- Experience in the completion of electrical inspection and verification test protocols.
- Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations
Please call James Farrar today for further information on 0872489961 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)