An Automation Engineer MES is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based biopharma client to work on developing innovative MES solutions for the manufacturing facilities.
Role of this position
- Work with the business in gathering and understanding their requirements and translate them into an appropriate solution within the MES system.
- Work as part of a team in designing and developing electronic batch records / work instructions within the MES solution.
- Using an object orientated approach to develop objects that can be shared and used across multiple batch records within the MES solution.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies, latest technology standards and implications to system solution.
- Honours degree in computer science or equivalent technical degree
- Experience in Object Orientated programming languages and demonstrated experience in Visual Basic scripting.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing technical / MES solutions in a GMP environment.
- Good working knowledge of automation systems, Historians and DCS.
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, computer system validation.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)