An Automation Infrastructure Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is a permanent role with a major multinational Biopharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Overseeing and maintaining automation-based systems and solutions including the following: Supervisory Control and data acquisition (FactoryTalk View) Site Historian System (including OSIsoft PI & GE historian) Advanced Analytical applications Asset Management Systems Thin Client Server systems 2012 & 2016 Server Operating systems
- Process Area Networks
- SQL Databases
- Support the validation of automation systems with QA Validation
- Provide automation technical knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations and training
- Provide automation system application support including installation
- Ensure effective maintenance and availability of automation equipment
- Creation, modification and maintenance of automation system and documentation, including automation specification documents and SOP's, in a compliant state.
- Degree in Computer Science, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering plus up to 2 years (or beyond) relevant experience of the following is desireable:
- Experience with cGMP and validation pertaining to biopharmaceutical production operations and computerised systems
- Networking: Cisco Switches, Firewalls
- Process Control System Administration: Rockwell FactoryTalk View and AssetCentre, ThinManager
- Historical Data System Administration: GE Proficy, FactoryTalk, OSI PI, Yokogawa
- Design, configuration, programming and qualification of: Rockwell FactoryTalk Systems, ThinManager, GE Proficy SCADA and Historian
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)