Excellent Opportunity for a Process Automation Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our MAYO based client. Do you have Rockwell PLC experience then this is the position for you.
The main focus of this position will be to work, under the guidance of the Engineering Manager and Senior Project Controls Engineer in the area of design, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of the electrical & control systems of both new & existing equipment in the plant.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Role of this position
- The position will provide specialized technical support in the day-to-day operation of the assigned manufacturing processes, specifically supporting the various control systems.
- Perform preventative and corrective control system maintenance, completing all associated paperwork including software change control and software records to ensure high levels of up-time.
- Project Planning & Tracking: Position will be responsible for developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks
- Equipment Qualification - support qualification of new production equipment / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Electrical / Electronic / Controls / Programming
- 3 to 5 years post qualification experience in batch type process, preferably in the medical devices / healthcare / pharmaceutical industry
- Commissioning & Debug of highly automated equipment
- Over 2 years Project/Process Engineering experience.
The below system experience would be desirable
- Vision Systems, Servo Systems and Robotics
- ELAU, B&R Rockwell PLC experience
- Industrial Networks (Profibus)
- PLC machine control & Operator Interface
- Electrical controls - maintenance & design
- 2D/3D CAD skills - elect drafting/ panel design
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)