Automation Engineer Team Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based client. New Products and line expansions continues to bring new products to the site. This is an opportunity to join a talented technical team that covers a wide range of technologies and processes supporting the Aseptic filling and Packaging operations. Working closely with the Digital and IT Depts, we lead and support New project introduction and Continuous improvement for the site. The Automation team is a dynamic and innovative function delivering best practice Automation solutions for the site.
Role of this position
- Lead Automation team activities and set priorities based on business needs
- Drive CI initiatives on Automation equipment to reduce downtime and adhere to schedule
- Develop & implement Automation strategies using industry best practice
- Investigate & evaluate new projects for development and implementation
- Lead Automation investigations and co-ordinate team for timely resolution of issues
- Support Manufacturing & Engineering teams in resolving technical problems and providing robust solutions on Manufacturing and Utilities equipment
- 3-5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Information Technology /Automation or Engineering Qualification
- IT/Automation experience within the pharmaceutical or related industry with a track record delivering strong processes and performance
- Proficient technical competency with knowledge of pharmaceutical industry processes & practices
- Knowledge of integrated software applications, including PLC & SCADA systems, in support of above business processes in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)