Our Cork based Med Device client has a requirement for a Deployment Analyst to support the execution of unique device identification and traceability programs. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Be responsible for supporting the execution of different programs within the Unique Device Identification (UDI) Capability for the company with a primary alignment to the MDR Program.
- Be the point of contact and have day-to-day operational interaction with Supply Chain partners, business franchises and other functions as they
execute UDI Registration Readiness & Post Registration activities in support of the MDRprogram.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 + years of relevant business experience.
- Supply Chain experience.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment within a global supply chain.
- Ability to lead and influence others in a sophisticated matrix organization.
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail
- Experience writing SOPs using good documentation practices
- Experience with requirements definition & test script definition and execution an
- Some understanding of Serialization, UDI and/or GDS, with exposure to industry
standards such as GS1 (Global Standards organization) being an advantage
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)