A Business Continuity Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major, Cork based client.
This is a new role that will drive the implemenation of the company's business continuity programme
Role of this position
- You will lead the successful implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) for the organisation
- You will ensure that business continuity becomes embedded as a core day to day discipline across the business.
- .You will lead the successful implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) for the Dairygold organisation and will ensure that business continuity becomes embedded as a core day to day discipline across the business.
- You will oversee the ngoing development and maintenance of the standards-based company-wide System that addresses emergency responses, crisis management, disaster recovery and business recovery
- A relevant third level degree in business or engineering
- Ideally 10 years of experience out of which 5 years working in a commercial/manufacturing organisation
- At least 3 years business continuity experience at management level
- Experience of developing, implementing and embedding business continuity as a management skillset across a large manufacturing, logistics or commercial organisation
- Food and beverage manufacturing experience would be an advantage
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)