Business Development Executive- Europe required by Careerwise Recruiment for our Limerick client.
The Business Development / Account Executive is responsible for sales and account management activities of key accounts across Europe.
To be involved with the creation / implementation of a business development plan to meet the strategic growth objectives of the company.
This includes prospecting, market research and lead generation to develop a pipeline of new opportunities with qualification, negotiation and closure of these opportunities to deliver profitable growth.
Role of this position
- To be responsible for sales and account management activities of key accounts across Europe.
- To deliver on annual and multi-year sales metrics in line with organisational strategy growth.
- To develop a pipeline of new opportunities balanced across all elements of the business
- To close new business deals at a rate that ensures strategic growth objectives will be met.
- To exploit the sales opportunities that arise from the considerable expertise and services offered by the company.
- To draw on previous business development experience in order to drive the Group's current sales strategy.
- To become a key stakeholder in shaping the business development process, tools & targets required to expand the company's portfolio of customers.
- To interface with existing and new customers in all business development activity.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years business development / account management experience with a proven track record of success and year on year incremental sales performance.
- Experience operating in a B2B environment.
- Technical understanding or the ability to learn somewhat complex/technical products
- To work to Budgets, targets and deadlines with the knowledge and ability to use CRM and other relevant computer packages.
- Relevant Technical/Business qualification
- Excellent communication skills and strong dynamic interpersonal skills are minimum requirements.
- Must be willing to travel within Europe on a continuous basis
- Entrepreneurial skills with an ability to see and capitalise on opportunities.
- Ability to interpret sales metrics / targets and deliver to same.
- Possess sufficiently strong technical attributes to determine the feasibility of a project prior to capital / resource commitment.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements into a project specification and to liaise with other company members to produce a realistic and competitive quotation.
- Self-motivated and organised to deliver on key objectives of the role.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)