SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST (EU Medical Device Regulation) with a strong background in Power BI with an emphasis on best practice Data Visualization techniques is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational medical device client in Dublin. Initial 12 month contract.
The SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST (EU Medical Device Regulation) will join the EU MDR PMO supporting data analysis and reporting needs. You will work within the PMO across various workstreams to collect, analyse and summarize program data from various strategic sources.
Role of this position
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstream
- Collaborate on the process design for data collection, analysis and transformation linked to the tools developed and contribute to the continuous improvement of the reporting tools.
- Determine what is important to the business, even in the absence of clear guidelines to move the business forward, enable better decisions, highlight areas of opportunity & risks.
- Creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Management
- Develop customised reporting solutions for key stakeholders and internal customers
- Develop, deploy and maintain BI interfaces including query tools, data visualisation, interactive dashboards/reports, data modelling tools
- Assess the feasibility and benefit for automation case by case
- Liaise with stakeholders to support with requirements definition
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Develop of solution design documentation and reporting tools to meet customer requirements
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Testing, implementing and documenting BI systems
- A Master's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in Data analytics and/or Data Visualization within a multinational global environment
- Confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support staff and clients where necessary
- A track record of working in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills along with strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships in a multicultural remote team.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft products
- Experience of SQL, DAX, and M coding languages
- Ability to take client requirements, understand them and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI
- Up to date knowledge of latest Power BI features and functionality
- Ability to create data pipelines using disparate data sources, MS Flow and Power Bi.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)