A Business Unit Manager is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Clare based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Develop Business Unit operational plans in conjunction with Associate Director of Manufacturing to ensure alignment with overall Site and Operations functions strategy.
- Create a highly talented team and champion a positive employee environment by promoting open communication, engagement and development of team members. Promote a culture of inclusiveness, trust, flexibility and teamwork.
- Prepares the Manufacturing Supply Plan to meet monthly demand requirements across all product families. Responsible for all aspects of capacity planning, manufacturing & product delivery.
- Responsible for budgeting for multiple profit centers.
- Identifies areas of operations improvement in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery, Supply, Safety and People.
- Promotes and uses Lean Manufacturing concepts / tools to drive continuous improvement
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably at production management level, within a team-based manufacturing environment (Medical Device background desirable but not essential)
- Degree in Business or a technical discipline
- Experience guiding and implementing change initiatives that produce greater level of innovation, quality, service, efficiency, and learning.
- Experience with manufacturing technologies used in highly regulated / medical device industry is preferred.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)