A Buyer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client (12 month Contract)
The successful candidate will develop and execute optimal sourcing strategies through the development and management of supplier relationships and promotion of Supplier Integration.
Role of this position
- Institute a disciplined strategic sourcing process with a focus on continuous improvement in total cost, quality and service. Negotiate global and local supply agreements and contracts.
- Evaluation of the Cork site's indirect sourcing cost base, existing and potential, to secure most competitive total cost, quality and operational efficiency.
- E2E focus: assist in the development and execution of indirect sourcing strategy, continuous improvement plans, cost reduction and performance management.
- Provide strategic influence while building sustainable partnerships with key integrators and internal customer groups.
- Business continuity: identify opportunities to mitigate or reduce risk in the supply chain. Implement risk management plans in conjunction with site integrators.
- Evaluate and monitor supplier performance against contract specifications and recommend remedial action.
- Lead cross functional teams in root cause problem solving activities to drive appropriate resolution of supply challenges and preventative actions.
- Review and improve supply chain processes with focus on E2E business objectives.
- Min 3-5 years' experience within a GMP Manufacturing Environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Compliance focussed role.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and have a demonstrated ability to follow assignments through to completion.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)