A Buyer is required by CareerWise Recruitment to join our North Cork based engineering client - a leading supplier of process solutions to the Biopharma sector. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Support Project Management, Manufacturing, and Service functions with on-schedule procurement of mechanical & electrical components/services as required.
- Negotiation of pricing, delivery and payment terms, as well as cancellation/return/warranty policies.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships to ensure required performance (on-time delivery, quality, competitive pricing) is achieved and continuously improved.
- Provide Project Managers with timely updates on status of procurement for their respective projects.
- Participate in project team meetings as required to ensure accurate and up-to-date communication regarding project status is maintained.
- Work in collaboration with other department employees and Global Supply Chain Manager to identify and implement opportunities for process improvement that increase efficiency of operations, more effectively utilise resources and reduce costs.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification , or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a business environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company structure.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)