Buyer/Planner 12mth contract
|Title||:||Buyer/Planner 12mth contract|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- Responsible for satisfying customer demand by producing, monitoring and driving achievable production schedules based on demand and available capacity.
- At all times inventory levels must be managed to agreed targets.
- Responsible for management and supply of all inventory/non-BOM parts while optimizing inventory levels and ensuring availability of materials in line with planned requirements.
- Pivotal role in new product introductions (NPI), in particular, when launching new products to the market.
- The Planner will be expected to work closely with Operations, Customer Service, Purchasing, Quality, AO, Finance, Marketing, etc. as required.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is preferred.
- The individual should preferably have 3+ years Buying/Planning experience in an MRP environment and have appropriate and related PC system skills.
- Ability to influence others through presentation of facts, analysis and conclusions or solutions in a manner that demonstrates command of the content.
- Conversant with company policies/ procedures/ regulatory and FDA standards.
- Excellent knowledge and computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. For further information please contact Brendan Long (Executive Search) on 00353 61 365972 for more information. Or apply on line on link below CareerWise Recruitment www.careerwise.ie In Search of Excellence Specialists in the recruitment of Senior Management, Technical/Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Specialists, IT and Accounting personnel in the ICT and Medical Device/Pharma Sectors. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999