A junior Buyer Planner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based moulded plastics manufacturing company. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Maintains and interprets the Material Requirements Planning System on a daily and weekly basis and creates and maintains Purchase Orders with specific suppliers.
- Conducts excess and obsolete inventory reviews for Raw Materials and Components.
- Ensures inventory levels meet production needs as well as raw materials inventory projections and financial targets.
- Coordinates demand with customer base and drives production and raw material schedules
- Third level qualification in technical or business discipline required
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Good exposure to MRP on recognised ERP system
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)