A Buyer Planner is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork City based global distribution client. This is a new role in a rapidly growing sector and the person will support the global supply chain for top designer brands.
Role of this position
- The Buyer Planner is the main contact and leads the relationship with suppliers, negotiates pricing, manages supply orders and monitors inventory levels.
- Lead all aspects of supply chain management, outsourced manufacturing, service levels, logistics, procurement and planning.
- Be accountable for all inventory and stock management ensuring best in class working relationships are in place with warehouses across UK, EU, and Ireland.
- Updates and uses ERP in relation to Suppliers accounts, prices and orders
- Third level or APICS qualified with 5+ years' experience in end-to-end supply chain operations
- An excellent communicator with the ability to develop and maintain long lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Will have a customer first mentality with exceptional negotiation skills.
- Be strategic but also extremely focused on the operational aspect for the role with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other ERP software
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)