A Planner / Buyer is required for our Galway based Medical Device. If you want to join a progressive expanding Medical Device in Galway then this is the company for you.
Role of this position
- Main external / internal contact with Suppliers
- Update and uses ERP in relation with Suppliers accounts, prices and orders
- Provide data and assess Suppliers Service level and performance
- Negotiates prices and plans savings to maximize profitability
- Plan, execute and monitor procurement of components, On Time in Full
- Defines the components supply parameters and update them when necessary
- Monitors inventory levels - Participates in negotiating and enforcing Suppliers Supply and Quality Contracts terms.
- Executes Change Control related actions, in line with the Quality System
- Participates in project teams to coordinate related supplier activities
- Proactively reports and solves components availability issues; troubleshoot when necessary
- Engage with order scheduling and production planning to ensure adherence to customers service level
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is desirable
- 3-+4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. - Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems
- Understanding of ERP System and Microsoft Office products, proficiency in Excel.
- Data analysis and numeric skills with, using logic and reasoning to identify solution
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)