A Compensation and Benefits Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Maternity leave and jobshare role with our major Cork based client.
This role will manage and administer the provision of a full range of Compensation & Benefits services including all pension arrangements across
the organisation including Ireland, UK, Germany, China and Spain.
Role of this position
- Manage suite of Pension arrangements including DB, DC and AVC plans for both Irish and international employees.
- Coordinate the relationship between Company, Trustees, service providers and members and the efficient operation of Trustee meetings and training requirements.
- Manage and lead co-ordination of the Annual Salary process and bonus payment processes.
- Administer and co-ordinate the Compensation and Benefits terms and conditions to ensure data is up to date on a continuous basis, to facilitate accurate payment to existing and new employees.
- Provide appropriate information to all employees on their pension benefits and coordinate annual Retirement Planning seminars for employees due to retire.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with legislation, regulatory and data protection requirements including any BIK payments, employees on secondment, and completion of CSO surveys
- Educated to degree level and a minimum of 8 years experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with capacity to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast - paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of pensions legislation
- Excellent attention to detail and project administration skills
- Good working knowledge of the application and utility of HR systems and highly developed IT skills
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)