C&Q MANAGER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational pharmaceutical client in West Cork, immediate start for right candidate with contract duration up to June 2023.
The C&Q MANAGER will work closely with the Global Facilities Delivery CQ Lead, end-user representative, construction, automation, QA, and project controls to understand the project scope, delivery strategy, and overall schedule, and then create the detailed CQ delivery strategy and schedule, and manage its implementation to deliver the CQ scope on schedule and within budget, at the required quality level.
Role of this position
- The CQ Manager is expected to have a working technical knowledge and experience base of the systems expected in the facility to ensure adequate oversight during CQ delivery.
- The CQ Manager is expected to review and understand the existing CQ program to a level of detail sufficient to adequately train the CQ team and manage the implementation of the program.
- Manage scope, budget and schedule on daily basis.
- Provide daily management of CQ team (~20 people), including daily meetings, task assignments, and delegation.
- Provide daily management of calibration team (~5 people).
- Provide technical oversight and program management as needed to assure technical work quality and progress of the CQ team.
- Escalate issues that are not promptly resolved by staff, including delayed approval of CQ protocols, field execution issues, or alignment problems with other disciplines.
- Train staff as required to support commissioning and verification.
- Work collaboratively with project support groups (e.g. automation, construction, engineering, end user) and their management and opinion leaders to influence decisions and facilitate completion of the CQ work.
- Scope and manage sourcing of test equipment and craft support required for field testing.
- Manage and report on their workload and progress weekly to the CQ Lead.
- Provide monthly progress metrics to the project leadership team.
- Ensure the CQ team abide by all project safety requirements and procedures pertaining to their role, and supplement the safety program to cover CQ specific activities as applicable; serve as a positive model to others in this regard.
- BS Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 10 years working in Small Molecule engineering , operations, or manufacturing with deep technical experience in specific unit operations (e.g. Reactors, Filter Dryers, Nanofiltration, continuous processing) related to Small Molecule manufacturing.
- 10 years CQ experience
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, equipment commissioning and qualification.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Travel: site based full time.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)