A CAPA Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Longford based pharmaceutical client. If you have experience of working in a GMP environment then this is the position for you !!!
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise, and take lead, in designated CAPA/process/technical speciality.
- Train / mentor fellow team members, including peers, as required.
- Establish oneself as key contact for designated process.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with cross-functional peers, including Technical Support, Quality and Supply Chain.
- Provide necessary support to production schedule requirements as designated by Team Leader.
- Champion the principles and practices of GMP/GLP and 5 Pillars. Lead by example, and provide mentoring support for team members.
- Minimise generation of deviations by ensuring that all relevant documentation is being followed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of the Quality Policy through daily activities.
- Ensure effective communication of process information and manufacturing issues to Team Leader.
- Ensure that the plant meets the quality requirements of its customers, internal quality systems, internal & external auditors and other external agencies.
- You will have a third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)